Hello again to all my friends on the Hostboard! Thanks to Lindy's
generosity, I have another new album to share with you. This one was
photographed on September 21st, which is the day that my first three
American Girls of Today arrived in 1995: Gina (my alter ego in the AG
world), Morgan Snowfeather (AGT 11)and Keiko Kamakura (AGT4). Every year
Gina has a birthday party on the fall equinox but since she was 10 years
old last September, I decided to have a birthday party for all the AGs who
have come to live with me in September -- and there were a few who just
came anyway. Gina can't leave her cousin, Janice, out of a big party! And
we had Eleni, a travelling doll, visiting then, too.

In honor of the tenth anniversary of the American Girl of Today, all the
invited guests wore the 10th Anniversary of American Girl tshirts. Because
I knew this was a special year for Gina, Morgan and Keiko, I started
planning this party even before MY birthday, which was in June, and "baked"
enough different cakes so that every table could have their own. If these
had been real little girls instead of dolls, they would all have gotten
sick after stuffing themselves with burgers, dogs and chocolate cake! But
dolls are stuffed already so they're used to it.

I hope you enjoy this Party Party as much as the girls did! I'm still
working on taking pictures of the girls modelling their new Christmas
outfits from the HB so please don't despair. That album will be available
soon. Thanks, Lindy!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115021807